On the way to Krabi

Here I am, blogging from Grab Taxi on the way to KLIA2 for trip to Krabi and I cant help but feeling guilty.

I feel like I am having wayyy too much fun in my life.. Wayyy too blessed to have the kinda life one can only imagine living. I can travel anywhere I want, buy everything I want without even thinking of the price. I am just too good to be true.

Meanwhile, I have friends and relatives living a difficult life. Live within means and buy things when only necessary. Whenever i posted someone I enjoy doing in social media, I know that some people can only look with envy.

That made me think. Shud i stop social media? I dont want someone to feel so down. But again, isnt it my life. I havr posted good things but i also havr posted bad things. About my retrenchment last Jan, i think everyone knew right. It was tough also on me.

Life in social media era is too difficult. Posting something good, you are showing off. Posting something bad, you get condemned. I want to live my life the way I want it. Maybe that, is asking for too much... Sighh...

Comments

Popular Posts