Secret Garden....

Well, my topic nowadays is more about korean dramas....so bear with me la ye...huhu...with 2 more months to seoul trip....i'm getting myself equipped with the latest korean dramas....haha...but seriously, i found their dramas sooo addictive....just can't stop watching stop watching them....last friday, i met my korean drama distributor at one of the famous mamak stalls in town. just to copy the 20 episodes of Secret Garden, in total about 16 gb. Just cud'n't imagine how am i going to copy file that big few years before, but now, everything is possible. my thumbdrive is 16 gb in capacity!! i do love technology....

Pix courtesy of koreandrama.org

I was drawn to the dramas since been reading very gud feedback of the series in the web. Everywhere is bout hyun bin and secret garden. I just hv to watch it! Thanks to Mat, for downloading!! So, since I need to wake up early on Saturday, I refrain myself from watching any of the episodes. So, off i went to Sunway lagoon on Saturday for a company family day (shud i post a new topic on the trip? it was fun but nothing major happened there, so, i'll pass ok?...huhu)...so, saturday nite, i thot i didn't want to watch any SG (make it shorter la)..and i decided to watch other muvies supplied by Mat. well, he gave quite a few muvies, other than SG. then at 11pm, feeling boring, i promise myself to watch only 1 episode of SG and go to sleep. I WILL continue watching it the next morning...well, so much of self-restraining!! I was hooked the moment i watch the intro!! heck!! I watched one episode after another and suddenly from episode 1 to episode 4 and the clock has already struck 330am...OMG....i gotta sleep! the problem with this series is, when it got to the ending, that's where the climax is.....arghhh....so you just hv to watch what will happen next and before you knew it, another episode....so i told myself to sleep and watch the next episode the next morning, AFTER claiming my 7 hours sleep. Well, since i have to wake up for subuh prayer, after subuh prayer i thot i wanna get the other 4 hours sleep but then, why not watch just another 1 or 2 episode? hurmmm.....i was glued to my pc till 1230 am for the drama. Well, of course i have to stop for prayers, and drink and toilet....lunch at 12pm with only milk and oats and dinner with a lil rojak at 6pm. How can i survive the day without full meal? i have no idea!! the thing is, i dun feel that hungry....that is how powerful the drama is..

I never did that to other dramas.....

Is it that good? Yes! For the first part of the drama, it was full of comedy, then towards the end, full with emotions. So many mixed emotions. Laughing and crying.....Just remind me of winter sonata and dun ask me why....I've been watching korean dramas since winter sonata and i lurved it....well, maybe it's just too sad a drama to keep watching it over and over again but that's the start of korean wave. then, autumn in my heart, etc, etc....well, all the crying dramas. then when full house came, that's the start of rom-com in korean drama industry. More romantic comedy like Boys over flowers, you are beautiful, etc....they are fun loving dramas and make u laugh so much. I have not watched the teary dramas anymore. well, i guess they are still there but doesn't the capture our attention. SG, i just lurve the storyline, the act. U just kept guessing wat's gonna happen next. And I just lurve Hyun Bin! He is brilliant! Well, if you wanna know about this series, go google it!

I wonder wat's the next brilliant series I'm gonna watch. SG dfntly set a hi standard!

Comments

Popular Posts