......................?

I'm tired, spent..and at this moment, i feel myself giving up on the job i'm doing....i just hate going to the office now...but has to go...i'm doing 2 jobs in da office and most of the time, i use the other job as excuse not to do the other one. but i saw myself falling behind schedule for both. and i just hate myself...

i just dun want to work anymore!! if only i can just stay at home and still receiving the paycheck...so much for the dreams...why life is soooo harddd??

not only i'm down with my work...i also need to think of the trip to bali...yup..the trip of 10 to bali...seriously, this is not the best time for me to plan since i'm really busy in da office.

so, wat do u want to tell me bout bali? i plan to stay in kuta...and maybe at ubud for 1 or 2 days. dunno...headache....

Comments

niQue_naQ said…
babe! i can tell u lots about bali, bila nak pi? dah dua kali gi kan hehe
herl said…
owh, yeah..u the expert!! planning nak g this april 1. for 4 nites.. but i'm going with a grup of 10...u ada post kan ur bali trip? nnt i baca k

Popular Posts