This and that....

I have this notion that whenever I blog, I hv to upload pictures and I'm kinda sick of it..the thot of uploading pictures in this blog is no longer fun..i hv to edit this and that and it's so tiring...so, this time, maybe i'll do it without pix..

I have so much things going on in my life rite now, with the most important of all has to be Gunung Kinabalu in early july. and all activities i'm doing now actually centers on my preparation to conquer kinabalu...i've been hiking at FRIM almost every week now and also do hiking at Bukit Tabuh which was soooo fun..also at the same time, doing water rafting to prepare for Padas expedition which will be after conquering kinabalu...

at the same time, i'm still bz in da office with the new project and i almost cringe at the thot that my leaves in july will not be approved due to the bzness of this fast track project. luckily, my boss is quite underdtanding (well, i've been reminding him about this trip for almost every single day for the last 4 months, he just cannot say NO now...hehe)..

also, i've started playing futsal...not that i really like it or skilled enuff, i'm a beginner in this game...but somehow, i think it's a good way for me to get to know my officemates better...but i play with the fear that i'm gonna injured myself before my KK trip. touchwood! so, i play-play laa...not really playing all my heart out...at this age, the zest to play games is almost nil since my stamina is running low...i'm not that old..but it has get to me now...arghhh...

i guess that's all folks! i'll try to upload KK pix after the trip...wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts