When people is not what you think of them....

Lately, I'm pretty bummed with a bunch of people who seems "nice" but actually, they are not what they are. Your first impression, wow, she's cool, I can get along well with her.....but somehow later, you see her flaws...one by one....I surely hope I'm not that kind of people. But I dunno. Wat do u think? (Well, this shud be answered by people who really knew me, of course!)

Does it have to be a "she"? Well, it cud be she or a he. I hv experienced both. And when I found out about that, I just want to stay away from them. I just dun understand it. But they are not that bad all the time. It depends on situation and people they be. I have this impression that she/he is being nice to the extreme to some people, but to the other group of people, they show their true colours. Come on! I know your circle of friends! When I told my other friends about this, they are really taken by surprise. I just hate this kind of people. But being me, I just hate controversies and trying my best to neutralize the situation. I just forget about whatever she/he did to me and moves on from there. When I was with these people, I act as if nothing happened, but actually all I wanna do is scream and shouted about the mess...eeeiiii....so gerammm....

I just dun get it. How do you sleep at nite, huh people? (I am referring to 'these' kind of people)

Comments

Popular Posts